Skip to main content

My Yuri Harem: Prologue Pt. 2 [2]


I entered the bathroom and saw Kyo was filling the bathtub with cold water. There were rose petals and good amount of bath salts in it. I took couple of steps and stood in front of the mirror, this time focusing on my face. I looked for residue resting on it and found nothing. I ran my hand over the face and its curves and crevices, looking for acme and pimples.
Nothing again.
My fair skin was covered in dirt and mild eye shadow.
Well, don’t need the spectacles for the bath.
Thinking this, I put my pair of wayfarers on the washing sink next to the tap. I took a step back and before I unclasped my bra, I ran fingers deep over both my eyelids and let them rest before I could see clear.
‘Hey, this is filled with new bath salts, tell me how it feels, Okay.’ Kyo said, looking up at me.
I removed my hand from my eyes and let them swing towards my back so that they could grab the part of elastic with hooks in the middle. After fumbling a little, I found them.
I let the fingers do the talking and unhooked my bra.
One.
Two.
Three.
POP.
Out came the bra. I stood there in front of Kyo, my bra in my left hand, in just my panties, giving her the visual treat.
‘Hmm, I will let you know, my maid.’
Hardly resisting the smile, I raised my right hand and placed on top of Kyo’s head and said,’ Now go forth in the kitchen, where you belong, and start preparing the delicacies which may pleasure my taste buds.’
I chuckled a little and raised my hand which was on top of her head. The motion was quick and before she could rebut my statement, I threw my bra at her face. It landed on her head.
‘Mad, how many times have I told you to not throw your musky lingerie in my face.’ She removed the bra from her face and continued. ‘If you do that again, I wouldn’t…’
And my panties landed on her face in the middle of all this.
There I was, stark naked in front of this girl who had a big hand in spinning my life around.
‘So, Kyo, how is the view from the bottom? You are near my legs, so you know better, right?’ I said as I tried to imitate braggadocio for some reason.
Kyo removed my pair of panties and stared at my body for some time. then, she picked herself up and went out of the bathroom.
That was sudden!
‘Hey, Kyo, are you okay. I didn’t mean all the mean things I was doing. Kyo!’ I followed her out of the bathroom.
I found her near the washing machine, right behind our bedroom.
She was just standing there silently. Her head was bowed down, staring at the washing machine below in front of her.
I advanced towards her with my hands in the air.
A hug would do everything okay, right?
‘Hey, Kyo, I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to…’
BLURBB!!!
Moments later, I was screaming.
‘AARGHHH, you dork, who throws hot water in this cruel summer?! You FLUFF PIECE OF….!!!’
I got what I deserved, I guess.
She was laughing her ass off while I wailed in pain.
‘Enough playing around, go take your bath. I will be making your favourite curry on white rice.’
Kyo knew how to talk out of situation.
She put her hands behind my shoulders and led the way. I still had my hands over my face when I was led back to the cramped bathroom.
‘Now…’Kyo grabbed my boobs from behind, being careful not to pinch my nipples as it would turn me on immensely.…be a good girl and behave okay. You may be the master in bed, but I run this house, okay, Ms. Big Mad Wolf?’
I threw my hands down and in front of me was bathtub full of chilly water.
‘Yes mam.’ I replied.
She nibbled my earlobe and said Good Girl. Then she left me alone.
I thought to myself what good was no nipple pinching if you were GOING TO TURN ME ON ANYWAYS!!
Hah. I controlled my urges and stepped into the bathtub.
HURRR!
The cold water immersed my feet, my calves, my thighs and I stood there before it could immerse my whole lower half.
Then, I mustered the courage and dipped myself neck deep in the water.
In the meantime, I could her the rattling of utensils in the kitchen.
‘Kyo, if I get cold, you are responsible.’
‘Yes Yes. I will take all your responsibilities.’
I gave myself a smile and closed my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manga REVIEW :MachiMaho Volume 1

Y’know, before I started typing for this review, I thought why not write about my favorite anime for Winter 2019, ‘Kaguya Sama: Love is war’. But then it hit me; lets write about another cute highschool girl with a twisted mind. And now we’re here, in a not so nice place.                        MachiMaho: I Messed up and Made the Wrong Person the Magical Girl is a manga, and not a light novel with that title. Its about a rebellious girl who chainsmokes and punches things while having a latent talent to destroy evil. Its not like I’ve seen that trope before. Before I rip this volume to shreds, let me give a brief plot synopsis. An alien, who is also a cute cat, stumbles upon Majiba Kayo while escaping a demon, also known as Atsunmos. To save his life, he trasforms his powers into Kayo, only for her to pop a cigarette into her mouth. The mascot, Myu, realizes he fucked up, but since Kayo is a punching prodigy of Muhammad Ali, she defeats the demon in one punch. Hence, her ni

My Yuri Harem (Vol. 3): Three-In-One [57]

The wind blew with great velocity outside, but not a single blow seemed to affect Gian’s house. Apparently, all houses are tightly insulated in Canada. Which is unsurprising because I used to live in one of these years ago. but it came as a strong surprise to Kyo, who complimented the warmth of the inside as soon as she entered through the front door. After our reunion, Gian turned around and met the company. She immediately recognized Trigman. And he continued to introduce his husband, who was les that enthusiastic with his greeting. Kyo on the other hand was hesitant. When all was said and done, Gian offered us a bed and warm dinner at her place. We all hopped in our car and followed her through the downtown on this small town to a closed alley. There were nine houses and a cul-de-sac. Gian’s was fourth, on the right side of the street. We parked our cars in her driveway and followed her in her dimly lit house. She gave us a change of footwear and guided us t

My Yuri Harem{Vol. 2}: Round 4[49]

The night was still young when we started. It marked the milestone in our lives. The first time I’d be in the bed with toys all around me. Various kinds of lubricants, dildos, getups and instruments. The round bed that I was so familiar with rested such unique and different devices on it. Amaan had made it obvious of her desires when she wouldn’t stop talking about toys and sex at the same time. And I had no choice but to oblige. But the context was not sexual at all. It had shifted drastically. The story of ‘Cornerstone’ was really important to me. I had to know what was going on between those five boys as well as the professor. And thus, I needed some time to research. I got in contact with those five boys later, but they were too terrified to be of any use to me. It was obvious that if I asked Amaan directly, she’d take some action against me. Just her name seemed to terrorize the boys. And she did give that aura sometimes, but I never got that impression from her. It was b