Skip to main content

My Yuri Harem: Prologue Pt. 3 [3]


It wasn’t a long bath. The bath salts did make the experience enjoyable. The raw particles felt nice against the flesh. They were prickly but soothing. The rose petals also provided a beautiful aroma all across the bathroom.
I was staring aimlessly at the roof when I heard Kyo calling.
“Mad, I have hung your clothes behind the door. I did it before you came home. So you don’t have to call me for it. Also, take as much time as you need for the next five minutes. I am starving.”
“Allright princess, I’m coming out now.”
I picked myself up. All the water stuck against my body came up and went down instantly, making a huge splash in the tub, as well as on the bathroom floor.
I ran my hands all over my body before I stepped out.
I walked over and faced myself in front of the mirror. There were numerous rose petals all over my body.
Kyo would oblige me and remove all of them if I walked into the kitchen like this. I chuckled at the thought and stared at my body for quite a while before I started removing the petals off.
I grabbed the towel off the hook behind the door and started drying myself off.
Hair.
Neck.
Torso.
Crotch.
Legs.
Toes.
All Dry.
Before dressing up, I walked towards the window covered with shades. I separated them with my right index finger and thumb. As expected, Mr. Sharma was ready to wave at me. But before he could turn to face me, I threw the shades between us again.
I was done wiping all the water away and now was the time for the shirt. I picked it up, looked at it for a solid three seconds and called for Kyo.
“Hey, Princess. Come over here and change my shirt. I want to wear that ‘I AM MY OWN QUEEN’ shirt, not the ‘I LOVE MEN 50 FEET AWAY’ one.”
I heard the ladle smacked against the dishes followed by heavy footsteps. The footsteps went from kitchen to bedroom and came towards me.
Infront of me was a tapering eyebrows and wrinkled face.
“I swear to god there is a child in you.” Kyo made an angry, but somewhat reasonable observation.
Suddenly the air around me got heavy.
I felt like I was pelted with a brick.
I wanted to respond. I wanted to retort. Words tried to escape from my mouth, but I didn’t let them.
Instead, I gave her a goofy smile and closed the door.
Having my back against the door, myself asked myself.
Well, what are you afraid of? You have to tell her someday.
TODAY!
I have to tell her today!.
I hung the yellow shirt back and put on the red one, followed by a pair of navy capris. Then I barged out of the door and yelled,” Its Lunch Time Baby, and you Better Believe It!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manga REVIEW :MachiMaho Volume 1

Y’know, before I started typing for this review, I thought why not write about my favorite anime for Winter 2019, ‘Kaguya Sama: Love is war’. But then it hit me; lets write about another cute highschool girl with a twisted mind. And now we’re here, in a not so nice place.                        MachiMaho: I Messed up and Made the Wrong Person the Magical Girl is a manga, and not a light novel with that title. Its about a rebellious girl who chainsmokes and punches things while having a latent talent to destroy evil. Its not like I’ve seen that trope before. Before I rip this volume to shreds, let me give a brief plot synopsis. An alien, who is also a cute cat, stumbles upon Majiba Kayo while escaping a demon, also known as Atsunmos. To save his life, he trasforms his powers into Kayo, only for her to pop a cigarette into her mouth. The mascot, Myu, realizes he fucked up, but since Kayo is a punching prodigy of Muhammad Ali, she defeats the demon in one punch. Hence, her ni

My Yuri Harem (Vol. 3): Three-In-One [57]

The wind blew with great velocity outside, but not a single blow seemed to affect Gian’s house. Apparently, all houses are tightly insulated in Canada. Which is unsurprising because I used to live in one of these years ago. but it came as a strong surprise to Kyo, who complimented the warmth of the inside as soon as she entered through the front door. After our reunion, Gian turned around and met the company. She immediately recognized Trigman. And he continued to introduce his husband, who was les that enthusiastic with his greeting. Kyo on the other hand was hesitant. When all was said and done, Gian offered us a bed and warm dinner at her place. We all hopped in our car and followed her through the downtown on this small town to a closed alley. There were nine houses and a cul-de-sac. Gian’s was fourth, on the right side of the street. We parked our cars in her driveway and followed her in her dimly lit house. She gave us a change of footwear and guided us t

My Yuri Harem{Vol. 2}: Round 4[49]

The night was still young when we started. It marked the milestone in our lives. The first time I’d be in the bed with toys all around me. Various kinds of lubricants, dildos, getups and instruments. The round bed that I was so familiar with rested such unique and different devices on it. Amaan had made it obvious of her desires when she wouldn’t stop talking about toys and sex at the same time. And I had no choice but to oblige. But the context was not sexual at all. It had shifted drastically. The story of ‘Cornerstone’ was really important to me. I had to know what was going on between those five boys as well as the professor. And thus, I needed some time to research. I got in contact with those five boys later, but they were too terrified to be of any use to me. It was obvious that if I asked Amaan directly, she’d take some action against me. Just her name seemed to terrorize the boys. And she did give that aura sometimes, but I never got that impression from her. It was b