Skip to main content

My Yuri Harem: Solutions Pt. 3 [6]


The day was hot as ever, the sun was lurking over the populous’ heads, showing its dominance in a brightly lit August day. The birds chirping outside were barely audible, but the hustle and bustle of Mumbai was lively as ever.
I was feeling hungry, as the day was in its eighteenth hour and I had my lunch around One O’ clock. Kyo had already eaten and was sitting outside in the waiting room, while I was laying down on a Gynaecologist operating table. I had my legs separated and each one of them was on the fork of the table. My pants were off, and I only had my black cotton panties on. My blazer was hanging behind the doctor’s office door and my white shirt was getting crumpled with my back. It was my first time experiencing this, although I have seen this position a lot of times.
The doctor, wearing a lab coat appeared on the side. He was putting his rubber gloves on.
I guess its time.
“Don’t be nervous. I will not stimulate you in any way. Even though I do, you will not feel anything, won’t you, Mad?”
I let out a heavy chuckle and said, “No shit Trigman. Why, I am gay. I don’t want a man’s fingers near me.”
“There you go.” He said that and moved from my side to in front of me. He was looking down into my crotch while he tightened his glove on his other hand.
“Do you mind I remove your panties with my teeth?”
“Depends, do you want to get your licence as a doctor revoked?”
“Good point” he replied quickly and went down to his knees.
Yup, it was Friday. I was at a Gynaecologist. I would prefer my childhood friend touching my private parts, rather than some stranger. One: there is a factor of trust. Two: He won’t develop any feelings for me (and there is a good reason for that.)
So technically, I was here to meet my friend (and get myself checked), and not to save money!
[He in NO way, gives me a discount on his services.]
Hmm Hmm. Totally professional.
So, if I was on a doctor’s table, why was I talking about weather outside? Because I had to walk to reach Trigman’s clinic. I missed my metro and I was not going to pay for a taxi ride. Auto rickshaws would have been lacking in speed. Therefore, I slithered my way out of the crowd. Lucky for me, Trigman had booked the whole evening for me.
If that isn’t a good friend, I don’t know what is!
Kyo was in the waiting room. She reached here ten minutes before me. I almost had to hear an earful for being careless from her, but Trigman came out and saved me from her wrath.
Then, he gave me some directions and precautions, which I totally didn’t ignore, and laid down on the operating table.
Back to my checkup, he parted my panties to the side and started inspecting. All I could feel was a person other than Kyo touching me.
GROSS
After some medical mumbo jumbo, I was told to dress up.
Trigman went to the back office to get the reports and other references. My legs were sore, and my vagina was dry. I went to the adjacent bathroom and splashed some water before I put my panties in their right place. My hair was all tied down, so I started making a ponytail, when I head the jingle at the door. Even though ‘CLOSED’ sign was on the display, there was somebody barging in.
I cam out of the bathroom and went in Trigman’s back office. He was diligently stuck to the computer.
“Hey, Trigman, somebody is at the front door. Which means that somebody is INSIDE the clinic.” I let him know.
“Hmmm… What time you got?” he was absorbed in the computer screen.
You have the time on your computer, you git!
I didn’t have my cellphone on me, so I browsed the room for a clock. I found it on the wall behind Trigman.
“It is seventeen minutes past six.” I said.
“That dumbass might be home.” He replied.
My eyes started shining. I was filled with excitement. I almost started jumping.
“Mapalla is HERE! Why didn’t you let me know? It has been forever that I have met him!”
Saying this, I rushed outside and saw Mapalla entering the Operating Room.
“MAPALLA!” I let out a scream. He looked at me and gave a warm smile.
I ran towards him and jumped right before I could touch him. I wanted to see if he still had it in him.
Soon as he saw me flying at him, he opened his arms and let me land into them.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him a tight hug and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
I was still in his arms when I started asking questions, “How are you here? When did you come back? Why didn’t you let me know that you were back? How long are you going to be around?”
Now it was his turn to reply. “Woah, easy with the questions there, kid. I am happy to see you too. Now will you step down, you have gained quite a weight.”
“How rude of you. You don’t see me enough already, and when you do, you don’t go easy on your angel.”
“HAHA. Well, I don’t have many people that I can joke around. Talking about positives all day drains your energy, after all.”
He released his hands from my waist and I slowly unwrapped my legs around his’. I landed on me feet, and untangled my arms too, letting him free.
That is what he was, a free bird.
“Ah, nothing better than sweet home.”
Saying that, Mapalla climbed on the Operating table, and put his legs on each of the forks. He was in the same position I was in almost ten minutes ago.
As much as I was happy, I was also cold, so I went over towards the office’s door and put my pants on, followed by my heels and blazer.
After all it was done, I went over to Mapalla, who had his eyes closed. He looked cute, for a mid thirties man.
I had notoriety in my mind, so I walked over between Mapalla’s legs.
“Hey Mapalla, what if I unzip your jeans with my teeth?”
“That would be hot. I would probably click some pictures and show it to my business partners, and they will give me even better opportunities.”
“On what account?” I was confused
Taking the pack out of his jacket, he lit a cigarette, and continued, “Charisma points, angel.”
“Yeah whatever.”
“Where’s the princess? I can’t see him.”
“He is in the back, will be out soon. No seriously, I want to unzip your jeans really badly now.”
Saying that, I put my hand on his crotch.
The bulge gave me a shock.
“Oye, that’s mine.” Trigman was looking at me with murder in his eyes. He was ready to toss the file he had in his hands at my face.
I shrieked a little and moved couple of steps back.
Mapalla moved his gaze from my activities to Trigman’s face.
“Hello, princess.”
Trigman moved over near Mapalla’s face and smacked him with the file he had in his hand.
“Mappa, how many times do I have to tell you, turn the exhaust fan ON if you have to smoke in here.”
Mapalla also retorted with something and their bickering started.
That sight, it gave me peace.
It gave me pleasure.
It reminded me of Kyo and I.
I guess it is home after all.
Yes, there is the reason why Trigman would never need to develop any feelings for me.
Simply because he is married to Mapalla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manga REVIEW :MachiMaho Volume 1

Y’know, before I started typing for this review, I thought why not write about my favorite anime for Winter 2019, ‘Kaguya Sama: Love is war’. But then it hit me; lets write about another cute highschool girl with a twisted mind. And now we’re here, in a not so nice place.                        MachiMaho: I Messed up and Made the Wrong Person the Magical Girl is a manga, and not a light novel with that title. Its about a rebellious girl who chainsmokes and punches things while having a latent talent to destroy evil. Its not like I’ve seen that trope before. Before I rip this volume to shreds, let me give a brief plot synopsis. An alien, who is also a cute cat, stumbles upon Majiba Kayo while escaping a demon, also known as Atsunmos. To save his life, he trasforms his powers into Kayo, only for her to pop a cigarette into her mouth. The mascot, Myu, realizes he fucked up, but since Kayo is a punching prodigy of Muhammad Ali, she defeats the demon in one punch. Hence, her ni

My Yuri Harem (Vol. 3): Three-In-One [57]

The wind blew with great velocity outside, but not a single blow seemed to affect Gian’s house. Apparently, all houses are tightly insulated in Canada. Which is unsurprising because I used to live in one of these years ago. but it came as a strong surprise to Kyo, who complimented the warmth of the inside as soon as she entered through the front door. After our reunion, Gian turned around and met the company. She immediately recognized Trigman. And he continued to introduce his husband, who was les that enthusiastic with his greeting. Kyo on the other hand was hesitant. When all was said and done, Gian offered us a bed and warm dinner at her place. We all hopped in our car and followed her through the downtown on this small town to a closed alley. There were nine houses and a cul-de-sac. Gian’s was fourth, on the right side of the street. We parked our cars in her driveway and followed her in her dimly lit house. She gave us a change of footwear and guided us t

My Yuri Harem{Vol. 2}: Round 4[49]

The night was still young when we started. It marked the milestone in our lives. The first time I’d be in the bed with toys all around me. Various kinds of lubricants, dildos, getups and instruments. The round bed that I was so familiar with rested such unique and different devices on it. Amaan had made it obvious of her desires when she wouldn’t stop talking about toys and sex at the same time. And I had no choice but to oblige. But the context was not sexual at all. It had shifted drastically. The story of ‘Cornerstone’ was really important to me. I had to know what was going on between those five boys as well as the professor. And thus, I needed some time to research. I got in contact with those five boys later, but they were too terrified to be of any use to me. It was obvious that if I asked Amaan directly, she’d take some action against me. Just her name seemed to terrorize the boys. And she did give that aura sometimes, but I never got that impression from her. It was b